Lat. 44.146370 / 44° 08' 47" N
Long. 10.249722 / 10° 14' 59" E
From Lucca: Travel time about 1 hour and a half
- take the SS12 and follow the signs for Castelnuovo Garfagnana and Abetone;
- arrived all’Esselunga market of Marlia take the 3rd exit for Abetone , after 3 tunnels there is a junction and follow the road to the right with signs of Castelnuovo Garfagnana and Borgo a Mozzano ;
- continue for about 40 km, always following the main road and the signs for Castenluovo ;
- arrived at a roundabout just before Castelnuovo G. take the first exit to the right where there are two signs for the Aulla and Modena and there are two tunnels;
- always follow signs to Aulla;
- from here on the road it is curvy; keep going on the main road along about 16 km, and passing some small countries in order Pontecosi, Villetta, Sillicagnana, San Romano in Garfagnana and San Donnino, until you get to Piazza al Serchio and always following the signs for Aulla, but until end of the square to the Serchio;
- arrived in Piazza al Serchio and passed the village turn left and take the signs for Gorfigliano and continuing for about 10 km until the Gramolazzo’s lake;
- after the lake turn left for Gorfigliano;
- in the village go to the coffee (Caffè Centrale) and right of coffee shop there is via don Mario Tucci where is the Holidays House.
- get directions to Aulla;
- arrived at Aulla follow the signs for Minucciano, along a winding mountain road and overcoming some villages (Casola, Pieve San Lorenzo);
- arrived in Minucciano continue for Gramolazzo’s Lake and just before the lake turn right for Gorfigliano;
- in the village go to the coffee center and right of the bar is via Don Mario Tucci where there is the Holidays House.